We invite you to use our online system to submit a proposal for this conference. The submission process has the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: If you are not a registered user of the SMS website already, create an SMS user profile and provide contact information for yourself. Please click here to create a new profile.
- Step 2: After creating your SMS user profile and logging in to the website, you can electronically submit a proposal by uploading your proposal file and filling out the submission form that collects information on the title, abstract, track, as well as any names of co-authors, if applicable. You can login at any time again to see the progress of your submitted proposal.
- Step 3: If you are not the sole author of the proposal, your co-authors listed in the submission form will be automatically contacted by email. They will be asked to register and provide their contact information, as well as confirm their involvement with the submitted proposal.
- Step 4: The SMS office will verify the completion of your submission once we have all necessary information on all authors and will forward the submission into a blind peer review.
- Step 5: Once the peer review is completed, you will be informed about the decision of the Program Review Committee regarding your submission.